Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000
£9.38 Ex. VAT)(
Warhammer 40,000 is a fast-paced and explosive tabletop wargame. Will you choose to play as the mighty Space Marines, the all-consuming alien Tyranids, or one of the many other unique factions of warriors, aliens, machines, and monsters? Amidst the raging fires of a galaxy at war, collect, build, and paint your evergrowing army, then play nail-biting games against other Warhammer 40,000 fans to see who emerges victorious! This magazine will give you all the information you need to plunge into the vast Warhammer 40,000 galaxy. Your adventure starts here!
Inside, you’ll find information on the bleak, war-torn setting of Warhammer 40,000 – it’s known as the grim darkness of the far future for good reason! You’ll then be able to read about every aspect of the Warhammer 40,000 hobby, from collecting armies of stunning Citadel miniatures, painting them in the colours of your choice, and leading them into battle in a thrilling tabletop wargame.
This magazine also includes the following multipart plastic miniatures:
– 1x Space Marines Infernus Marine (supplied with a 32mm round scenic base)
– 1x Tyranids Termagant (supplied with a 28mm round scenic base)
These push-fit miniatures are designed to be pushed off their frames without using clippers, can be assembled without glue, and are supplied unpainted – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
- 12+. WARNING. – Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts.
- Requires clippers to assemble
For back ordered products please allow +7 Days for delivery
For pre orders, your order will be dispatched when all items are available.