SPRAY MATT Varnish 400ml
£8.50 (£7.08 Ex. VAT)
Out of stock
High-quality varnishes to get an amazing sealing with non-yellowing properties. Ultra-resistant and with the best adherence
IMPORTANT: Matt varnishes sprays could whiten in the case are not applied correctly. They are highly loaded sprays so you should not apply more than 2 coats. It should be applied with movements from left to right without concentrating on any point.
In 99% of cases, 1 layer from left to right and another from right to left is more than enough.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
– Shake the can properly before each use.
– Do not apply too much paint in one spot to avoid “eyecat effect” and dripping. This type of paint should be applied with oscillations from left to right to ensure a constant and even application.
– Hold the aerosol at least 20-30 centimeters away from the surface you want to paint. This will ensure that the paint is evenly distributed over the entire surface. If you have to access difficult areas, you can get close, but move the spray paint quickly to avoid build-up and drips.
– Do not apply the paint from too far away to avoid a rough surface.
– Sprays have propellant gas that could damage some plastics if applied too closely.
– Clean the diffuser after each use by spraying a little paint but with the bottle completely upside down. In this way, only gas will come out cleaning the inner tubes as well as the diffusers.
Keep out of children reach.
Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces.
Do not spray on an open flame or another source of ignition.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep the recipient hermetically sealed.
IN CASE OF INHALATION: Remove person to fresh air and keep in a position that facilitates breathing.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor: If eye irritation persists, see a doctor.