Age of Sigmar: Battletome Skaven
Within these pages you’ll find everything you need to know to command verminous Skaven hordes in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Pore over the treacherous history of the Horned Rat’s many attempts to conquer the Mortal Realms, learn about the internecine squabbling of the various Great Clans, and delve into the gnawhole-riddled depths of their teeming Under-Empire.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
– Endless warrens of background information on the skaven, including their history, quarrelsome society, and the magnificence of the Great Horned Rat.
– Heaps of artwork that captures the malign majesty of the expansive Under-Empire
– 45 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the insidious ratmen and their terrifying war machines, from the lowliest Clanrat to the most cunning Deathmaster
– Rules for all 6 Great Clans, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, prayers, and battle traits like Strength in Numbers and Scurry Away
– Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to enact the circuitous plans of the Great Horned Rat, plus 11 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including 5 grand strategies and 4 battle tactics to confound your opponents
– A showcase of scurrying swarms of Skaven miniatures from the many Great Clans, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
- 12+. WARNING. – Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts.
- Requires clippers to assemble
For back ordered products please allow +7 Days for delivery
For pre orders, your order will be dispatched when all items are available.